Text-to-Speech (TTS) and Video Description functionalities on TV
Text-to-Speech (TTS) and Video Description can help you to navigate the menus on the screen and hear an audio description of relevant programs. Text-to-Speech can convert written text into voice to help visually impaired people listen to the information they are unable to read. In addition, the Video Description has an audio narration added to certain programs that will describe the main visual elements which visually impaired users may not be able to see.
Follow the steps below to enable the functions:
1. Press the button on your remote to select Settings.
2. Next, select System to enter the Accessibility menu.
3. Select TalkBack to turn the Menu Audio on or off by selecting the appropriate choice that is presented.
or you can:
1. Press the [ INPUT ] button on your remote, select TV.
2. Next, Press the menu button to select Video Description to turn Video Description on or off by selecting the appropriate choice that is presented.